Hot off the Agristart press! If you have a prototype, growing business or idea that you want to develop, then read on and hit apply!
Join a Vibrant Community of Innovators to Grow Your Business Locally and Globally
The 2019 CONNECT Innovation Hubs program will bring together regional entrepreneurs with innovative and scaleable ventures, to incubate new ideas and business models, foster new collaborations, and access expertise and resources. These start-ups can be private companies or not-for-profit entities and from any industry.
New co-working spaces have been established at three regional centres in southern WA: Northam (Central Wheatbelt), Busselton (South West) and Albany (Great Southern). With a maximum of 10 businesses per hub, the programs and events will be tailored to each of the regions with a focus on export market access and building capacity of start-ups to attract investment.
The program is worth more than $10,000 and is FREE for selected participants. The structure of the program will vary for each hub, but will involve:
- Kick-off with a bootcamp – held over two days and will focus on ideation, validation, value proposition and lean business modelling.
- Monthly masterclasses on topics such as IP protection and strategy; branding and digital marketing; capital raising and investor readiness; export market opportunities and pathways; and pitch training.
- Fortnightly mentor meetings
- Online forums connecting all 3 hubs
- Optional online training modules
- 6 months hotdesk in the co-working space
- Opportunity to participate in regional pitch events with prizes
- Apply online HERE . Application closing dates for each Hub are as follows:– Northam (Wheatbelt) Hub applications close on 19th May 2019
– Busselton (South West) Hub applications close on 30th May 2019
– Albany (Great Southern) Hub applications close on 6th June 2019
All potential applicants are encouraged to contact Tash Ayers via email email@example.com or 9755 4997 prior to the submission of their application.
The CONNECT Innovation Hubs is supported by the Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation and Science through Incubator Support Initiative funding as part of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
*** The above information was found right here: https://www.agristart.com.au/connect.