As we venture into uncharted territory, it is has never been more important to make decisions based off correct information from credible sources. Here are a list of credible resources for you to fact check information you have received before building an action plan of what to do next.
- www.business.gov.au offers Coronavirus info and support for business
- www.commerce.gov.wa.au offers great insight into how to handle employees and labour relations as we navigate through COVID-19
- www.scamwatch.gov.au will keep you in the loop with scams that are floating around right now
For essential information:
- www.australia.gov.au gives you updated news, updates and advice from Government agencies across the country
- www.health.gov.au will keep you in the loop with how the Government is responding to and monitoring the situation
- www.fwc.gov.au will give you all of the Fair Work updates on how to move forward/keep operating
- www.headtohealth.gov.au will give you options for the mental health resources most suited to you
- The Albany Chamber and Denmark Chamber are here to advocate for you and your business
- Business Great Southern is here to help you and your business get through this with free training, support and business guidance (book your session here).
Please be very mindful of the information you choose to take on board. Make sure it’s legitimate, current and from a credible source. If you’re in doubt, please give us a ring on 98418809 and we can help you.