Sometimes keeping an eye out for upcoming and available grant funding can be tricky! Aint nobody got time for tricky, so here is a list of grant funding opportunities that are coming up. Please keep an eye out on the closing date, and remember, if you have any questions or need a hand, Business Great Southern can help you. Just phone 98418809 or email email@example.com to make your free appointment.
- Social Justice Small Grants. $1000 – $10,000 to assist communities and organisations to build capacity that will help create structural change and bring about greater social justice in Australia. Closing 4 March.
- Horticulture Innovation Australia. $8000 scholarship to build capacity in people in the horticultural industry to ensure the development of leaders for the industry in the future.
- Forest Community Support. Up to $2000 for events that encourage people to learn more about forestry, get active and seek to contribute to the well-being of their regional community. Closing 6 March.
- Road Safety Community Grant. Up to $1,000 in event grants to further encourage community groups to participate in National Road Safety Week. Closing 8 March.
- IGNITE grants. Up to $5000 for individuals working in writing, publishing, visual arts to develop skills and progress their careers and to acquire knowledge, to undertake mentorships, internships, residencies & leadership opportunities. Closing 8 March.
- In a Good Place. Up to $20,000 for community-driven initiatives that reduce social isolation, increase social participation, connectedness and encourage people in communities who are at risk of, or are experiencing, mental health issues to seek help. Closing 14 March.
- Women’s Leadership Development. $3000 – $7000 scholarship funding is currently available for women to participate in a range of leadership development courses. EOI close on 15 March.
- Community Engagement Grants. Up to $40,000 for arts-based activities that promote the participation and engagement of WA communities in arts and culture. Closing 22 March.
- FRRR Strengthening Rural Communities. Up to $10,000 for small rural, regional and remote communities across Australia to support broad community needs. Closing 26 March.
- Arts Projects – Organisations. From $10,000 to $100,000 for a range of activities that deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences. Also, organisations that undertake arts programs, projects or provide services to artists. Closing 4 June.
Who is this Grant guy? He must be bloody loaded!?