It starts with an idea.
You woke at 3:00 am with a wonderful business idea swirling around in your head. What’s more, you managed to grasp it before it disappeared down the black hole of your rapidly departing slumbers.
You knew you’re not going to get any rest until you’ve built your empire or your enthusiasm has been stripped bare by the cold light of day.
So you wrote it down and now you’re wondering:
- What next?
- Where do I start?
- Who should I ask?
- How do I know?
Our first words of advice:
Don’t pay anything online to start your business other than to ASIC for business name registration. (You may not even need to do that)
If you’re thinking of starting a business or you have recently started one, if you are asking yourself any of these questions, take the pressure off and ask us instead.
Let us help you with:
- Guidance on market research, product and market testing;
- Business structure selection;
- ABN (Australian Business Number), tax and Business Name Registrations
- Dealing with red tape, simplifying compliance, overcoming hurdles and cutting through the babble and noise.
Our next advice will depend on the needs of your enterprise.
- Some need business plans, some don’t.
- Some need cashflow forecasts, some don’t.
- Some need licences or intellectual property protection, some don’t.
We don’t pretend to know everything but we’re proud of our record when it comes to helping businesses find what THEY need.