Tender opportunities in WA right now include a new calf shed for Denmark Agricultural College. The Department of Finance is seeking offers for the construction of a Galvanised Steel and Colorbond clad Calf Shed to be built on land at Denmark Agricultural College.
The architectural and structural engineering design, documentation, certification and construction of a Galvanised Steel and Colorbond clad Calf Shed to be built on land at Denmark Agricultural College, and such other work as shown on the drawings or included in the specification.
A non-mandatory site inspection and/or tender briefing will be held on Thursday 7th March at 10.30 am.
Michael Dryden who is based in Albany can be reached on 98926554 or via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
So just to recap:
- Closing Date is Wednesday 20th of March 2019 at 14:30 WA time
- Non-Mandatory site inspection is on Thursday the 7th of March at 10:30 am on site at Denmark Agricultural College.
- Denmark Agricultural College can be found at 872 South Coast Highway, Denmark
- Michael Dryden from the Finance Department is the person to contact if you have any enquiries regarding this tender
- If you need help getting your response to this tender together, you can contact Business Great Southern on (08)98418809 or email@example.com or Great Southern Development Commission on (08)98424888 or via their contact form.
- Specification documents can be found here
- Electronic responses to this tender can be made via this link